If you want Shattered Memories In the UK now....

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

If you want Shattered Memories In the UK now....

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

Check your local Grainger games!

They only have the PSP version (I assume because it's the only console not region locked) but you can buy it now for £25! I got my PSP copy today and It's pretty good! It's tieing me over untill the Wii version is released but if you can't wait and have a PSP deffo go to Grainger games!

EDIT: The version they have is the US version btw but it works fine on the UK PSP
Light Alessa
Just Passing Through

Post by Light Alessa »

Omg really? I got mine imported, my mates been asking to borrow it for like a week now :P
[quote] I love the Silent Hill Series. The Games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I Believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill 8 can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their Series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.[/quote]

Put this In Your Sig If you agree :)
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

Lol, yeah. I called up cos my friend work there and she said she would keep one aside for me :D I was playing it all night! It's rather good I must say :D
DirtyNorris
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by DirtyNorris »

I pre-ordered from amazon.co.uk a few days ago, and it arrived this morning :)

It was an asian copy, but everything was in English other than a few sentences in the manual and on the back of the packaging.
[img]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/DirtyNorris/o0p1cpjpg.png[/img]
Light Alessa
Just Passing Through

Post by Light Alessa »

Thats awesome, i always thought the psp was region protected unless you custom firmwared it.
[quote] I love the Silent Hill Series. The Games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I Believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill 8 can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their Series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.[/quote]

Put this In Your Sig If you agree :)
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

Nope, my PSP hasn't been touched. It just seems to play Region one games no problem :D
DirtyNorris
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by DirtyNorris »

Region three seems fine as well; if I had known the region protection didn't work I would have ordered it sooner :)
[img]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/DirtyNorris/o0p1cpjpg.png[/img]
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

It seems to be a thing with Sony now, the PSP and PS3 are both region free.