SM PreOrder What the heck?!

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

SM PreOrder What the heck?!

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

Is it just me or did it happen to others? I preordered SHSM for $19.99 and paid for it, but today i got a bank statement saying I'm in debt from overdrawing and i looked at my SHSM delivery sticker and saw they charged me $29.99!!

What happened?! I paid for $19.99 not $29.99!

Help!
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
VIVIsect
Historical Society Historian

Post by VIVIsect »

Who did you order it from? Because EB has it listed as being $29.99...
nobody is anybody
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I ordered it from GameStop a month ago I think and read it was $19.99 and now I look and it says it's $29.99.

I just don't know what happened, if I misread it or they changed the price.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
FiliusMartis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FiliusMartis »

I'm pretty sure it's always been $29.99. Check your receipt or confirmation, whichever applies.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

i did and it says $29.99 but i swear it said $19.99. I'm in so much trouble at home cause of this miss reading....
FiliusMartis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FiliusMartis »

I ordered it months ago for $29.99; to the best of my knowledge it's always been that amount. I meant for you to look not at your shipping order or pickup receipt but look at whatever document you received the day of preorder. If it says $29.99 (and I bet it does) then you simply read wrong. It happens. Good luck getting your account sorted.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Thanks and I just hope I missed read it, but I'm still going to be in such trouble with my folks for going into debt by accidental withdrawing, I was so sure it said $19.99
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

Aric - The Reaper wrote:Thanks and I just hope I missed read it, but I'm still going to be in such trouble with my folks for going into debt by accidental withdrawing, I was so sure it said $19.99
Unfortunately, you misread. I've never seen the price change from the $29.99 quote.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Thanks for telling me. GameStop told me too and said i misread it too
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Have you got your email confirmation? That'll confirm the price at the time.
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Yeah i went back and checked it 6 times and even contacted them about it, I dunno if it was my eyes playing tricks on me or that they had it at that price and changed it. They said it was always that amount.

I'm good now, got everything sorted out. ^^