How to get Sexy Cybil?

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Khorino
Just Passing Through

How to get Sexy Cybil?

Post by Khorino »

I'm trying all different types of answers and Cybil just appears to me like that SWAT kind or with long hair. I really don't like her... Does anyone knows how to get the Sexy Cybil?

And... what actions influence in this case?
The fear of the flesh tends to create fear for the blood.
Droo

Post by Droo »

I got Sexy Cybil my first playthrough.

I said that it takes a while for people to get to know me, that I've cheated on my partner before, and that I have NOT roleplayed during sex. I have a feeling these three answers are relevant in getting Sexy Cybil.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
_Drake_
Hope House Careworker

Post by _Drake_ »

Well, I Answered false for the first two, true for the rest. Then I went inside the diner to the left when you walk into the street.

~Drake

"Oh it get's to me alright" - Vincent
My Silent Hill Fanfic, Silent Hill: Spiritual Dissonance
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

It seems like you can get Sexy Cybil if you answer that you enjoy roleplaying and that you HAVE cheated on a partner. Bitchy Cybil seems to come about from not making friends easily and not caring about peoples' feelings.
Last edited by Yuki on 27 Jan 2010, edited 1 time in total.
heroicxspace
Just Passing Through

Post by heroicxspace »

I got her on both of my first two play throughs, using the following short form answers:
1. F, 2. T, 3. T, 4. T, 5. T, 6. T, 7. F (met Cybil at the diner)
1. T, 2. T, 3. F, 4. T, 5. T, 6. F, 7. T (met Cybil at 1206 Levin Street)
Current play through:
1. T, 2. F, 3. F, 4. F, 5. T, 6. F, 7. T (SVU Cybil, at 1206 Levin Street)

Hope that helps!
Khorino
Just Passing Through

Post by Khorino »

I got her using something like this: T, F, F, T, T, F, T.

Sexy and nice Cybil.
The fear of the flesh tends to create fear for the blood.
saevitia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by saevitia »

I think Yuki hit it on the head. Those were my choices, and I had sexy, bitch, Cybil.
Droo

Post by Droo »

See, I DIDN'T roleplay during sex, and still got Sexy Cybil.
Lives in the mirror"
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

I'm curious, I don't own the game. . . Yet, but well. . . How sexy is she? It's all in leather, S&M outfit? :P
Droo

Post by Droo »

She looks largely like Cybil from SH1. Leather pants/boots, light blue top, unbuttoned to show cleavage. Blonde hair, in a very similar style to SH1, with glasses.

Sexy Cybil is the only Cybil in SM that resembles SH1 Cybil at all.
Lives in the mirror"
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Oh, so my hopes in seeing the old Cybil aren't crushed. That's awesome, thanks for the quick reply Droo ;)
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

I didn't meet Cybil until Levin Street, and when I did she was sexy Cybil, and she stayed as such throughout--sexy with a nice attitude.

I said that I make friends easily, listen to others, have abstract ideas, like plans and schedules, have cheated, and enjoy role-play.
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Yeah, that's kind of weird. I got sexy Cybil and I said that I do easily make friends, have not cheated on a partner and I do love role-play. I guess it's not one of those three since we all had something different and still got her.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

cascade88 wrote:I didn't meet Cybil until Levin Street, and when I did she was sexy Cybil, and she stayed as such throughout--sexy with a nice attitude.

I said that I make friends easily, listen to others, have abstract ideas, like plans and schedules, have cheated, and enjoy role-play.
It disappointed me a little; if you get Bitchy!Cybil, she's only bitchy for your first encounter. After that, her personality is the same.
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

Yuki wrote:
cascade88 wrote:I didn't meet Cybil until Levin Street, and when I did she was sexy Cybil, and she stayed as such throughout--sexy with a nice attitude.

It disappointed me a little; if you get Bitchy!Cybil, she's only bitchy for your first encounter. After that, her personality is the same.
Not entirely. My sexy/nice Cybil remained nice throughout. However, on one of my other ones, I had hardass Cybil, both looks and attitude wise. She did say "Sorry if I was a hardass to you before...", but she still didn't speak or act quite like nice Cybil. For instance, in phone calls, nice Cybil referred to Harry by name, "Harry?" Hardass Cybil referred to him as "Mr. Mason".
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
Escapist
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Escapist »

^There are subtle differences. But at least your last encounter with her it's always the same.

Anyway, Cybil is not bitchy. She explained she had a lot of things to do so Harry just pissed her off, and at the end of the adventure she said "I just put you on the top of my list of priorities".
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

cascade88 wrote:
Yuki wrote:

Not entirely. My sexy/nice Cybil remained nice throughout. However, on one of my other ones, I had hardass Cybil, both looks and attitude wise. She did say "Sorry if I was a hardass to you before...", but she still didn't speak or act quite like nice Cybil. For instance, in phone calls, nice Cybil referred to Harry by name, "Harry?" Hardass Cybil referred to him as "Mr. Mason".
I've had nice!Cybil refer to him as both Harry and Mr. Mason, depending on what point you are in the game; from what I remember, bitchy!Cybil's lines were nearly the same, if not the same. I just was hoping bitchy!Cybil would be more, well, bitchy. Especially, for instance, in the Lisa death scene.
Unique Rachel
Just Passing Through

Post by Unique Rachel »

Sexy cybil? she looked like a man with ugly boobs yuck, I miss the original cybil!!
I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.~Col Hans Landa <3
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

If you want a greater chance of getting Sexy Cybil, answer all the sexual questions (you have cheated on a partner, you like role play), look at the sexy calendar in the workshop at the beginning of the game, go to the BAR, meet the family in Levin Street while staring at the wife's boobs, and then you will get sexy Cybil.