New Character Designs

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Alessandro
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Alessandro »

I didn't digged that Cybil with glasses... It looks like a woman that works in a fuckin' library... Oh man, I really hope that when I finish that "exam" she gets the most sexy costume in the game, something like a S&M Cop outfit

I sure as hell hope there's a Bondage-clad Harry too, then. Or even better, a sado-masochist Kauffman! Mmm... Kauffman :wink:

*clears throat*

Lisa, I hope looks innocent and crap. Cybil, I don't really care for since I don't think "OMG, she's da s**t!" xD though I like her.
GrievousGarland

Post by GrievousGarland »

Lisa had better keep her red high heels is all I can say. Sure, they aren't practical for a nurse by any means but they seem to add to her image for some reason.
Mr Garland
Just Passing Through

Post by Mr Garland »

Whitney wrote:
Mr Garland wrote:Does Anyone Know It Any Of The Original Characters Apart From Harry, Cybil And Cheryl Will Be In This? :?:
No news on that front yet but I would assume the other major players: Lisa, Dahlia, Kaufmann will be there if it's a re-imagining of SH1. I can't wait to see what Lisa will look like!
Yeah, Hopefully Nothing Like The Origins Monstrosity! Lol
<i> Broken Dreams, Shattered By Reality, Cannot Be Fixed...
Chuckles
Hope House Careworker

Post by Chuckles »

>Yeah, Hopefully Nothing Like The Origins Monstrosity! Lol

I don't think "Monstrosity" is a derogatory statement in Silent Hill's case.
Are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it?

[img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2219/noname7mx.png[/img]
From_Hell
Just Passing Through

Post by From_Hell »

GrievousGarland wrote:Lisa had better keep her red high heels is all I can say. Sure, they aren't practical for a nurse by any means but they seem to add to her image for some reason.
Well they do match nicely with her face later on.
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

Alessa has gone through so many image changes at this point, I've almost stopped caring. It's just a skin, at this point. So long as they don't mess around with her purpose, background and story in the overall, they can replace her with Robbie the Rabbit, for all I care. The only designs that really have any psychological import are the monsters.

...That said, Harry looks old. Don't like it.
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
woofy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by woofy »

Hey, his mullet has gone. That's a positive improvement
lain of the wired
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

It looks like a mullet to you?
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Chloe Smith
Just Passing Through

Post by Chloe Smith »

I'm happy to see that Cybil looks nice in the game. Extremely sexed up, no doubt, but she looks nice. Reminds me of my grandmother. In a younger, more sexed up, and blonder kind of way.
[size=75][i]You’re a rock star everybody wants you, Player… who can really blame you?[/i][/size]
Krysta

Post by Krysta »

Chloe Smith wrote:I'm happy to see that Cybil looks nice in the game. Extremely sexed up, no doubt, but she looks nice. Reminds me of my grandmother. In a younger, more sexed up, and blonder kind of way.
I'm intrigued. Nevertheless, Cybil might not be so 'sexed up' if you will give wrong answers during psyche test. Wrong answers will result the game to calculate your libido, and if the score will be very low, she will be dressed from tip to toe and wearing heavy helmet, eventually Lady Gaga like glassess covering eyes completely
Silent Carnage
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Carnage »

I'm pretty sure by the time the evaluation is done every chick is gonna be wearing mini-skirts and showing lots of cleavage.

I love the perv in me.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Miss Dee wrote:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Why don't they just turn all the women into Hooter's waitresses and get it over w/. Good lord, is there anything this game isn't trying to do wrong?
Krysta

Post by Krysta »

and if so I still fail to see the purpose of those features. The devs want you to play the game with hard it seems
Silent Carnage
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Carnage »

Yes, I agree, obviously they intend you to play with hard on.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

They are obviously trying to sell the game to the more brain-dead frat boys of the coutnry as that is where the real money is. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see there be a code for an extra outfit for Cybil or Lisa to make them wear nothing but a bikini bottom and a white T-Shirt.

Extra Weapon mode: ON... Harry weilds a water gun and is itching to fire it.
Silent Carnage
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Carnage »

You make it sound like bad thing, those are obviously the results of the test at the beginning of the game.

You'll probably get the one where Cybil looks like a tough cop :D
put_here_2_feel_joy
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by put_here_2_feel_joy »

Silent Carnage wrote:You make it sound like bad thing, those are obviously the results of the test at the beginning of the game.

You'll probably get the one where Cybil looks like a tough cop :D
We can't be certain but I hope your right! Knowing me, even though I'm a girl, I'll probably get the busty one. :P
Maybe if you get the answers for sexually teamed monsters you wont necessarily get the busty cop. You know, like they're not part of the same psycho-package.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/Dredge_/sunsetcopy.jpg[/img]
Chloe Smith
Just Passing Through

Post by Chloe Smith »

I'm just hoping they leave Lisa's innocence and hair alone. I remember MY Lisa as a glowing, beautiful blonde angel. Hopefully, she's in, and hopefully, Climax can pull it off.
[size=75][i]You’re a rock star everybody wants you, Player… who can really blame you?[/i][/size]
Mizz Stalker
Just Passing Through

Post by Mizz Stalker »

I really liked lisas design i hope they dont change it D:
she does look prettyer in the first silent hill then in the orgins one though...
I remeber when i was playing the game, my best friend said she was the hottest thing.
Kenji

Post by Kenji »

Chloe Smith wrote:I'm just hoping they leave Lisa's innocence and hair alone. I remember MY Lisa as a glowing, beautiful blonde angel. Hopefully, she's in, and hopefully, Climax can pull it off.
Funny... I remember a pretty-yet-selfish woman who couldn't make herself understand that I had more important things to deal with than her. Oh well, to each their own.

Like Alessa, I'm curious about whether Lisa will make any appearances at all. Then again, I suppose the principal players (Lisa, Dahlia, Kaufman) will show up even if there is no behind-the-scenes cult plot, if for no other reason than to throw us off.

Wouldn't it be something if Lisa was just a nurse, or Dahlia was just the batty old hag who ran an antique shop? Or if Kaufman was just an asshole? :P