Which Character would you like to see again?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

If she has a different purpose in Shatter Memories, that changes a lot of things.

But I heard a lot of recent bad things about it, there is no more map or notes, you have to use a cellphone, new looks, they're younger looking, and now I heard that you don't fight anymore but gotta hide! :| where's the fun in that? sure it'll get your heart going from being seen, but what about the boss battles? Do they expect us to hide from them too (if there are bosses)?
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
pyramidheadkiller007
Just Passing Through

Post by pyramidheadkiller007 »

Lisa <3
Cybil
and Heather!!!

Pyramid Head??????
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

PH head is the best monster of the series along with a few others but I still think he should stay with what he represents.

Sexual fustrations/ Sexual Desire
Punisher/ Exucturioner (ugh, sorry for spelling it wrong. ^^; )
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.