Tips for Fireman Accolade?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

harisnikolop
Just Passing Through

Tips for Fireman Accolade?

Post by harisnikolop »

First of all, some people claim that it has to be less than 80 seconds AFTER you pick up Alessa and other say that the time starts counting the minute you enter the burning house.

Also do you have to beat the game first or it unlocks immediately in the Accolades menu?
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: Tips for Fireman Accolade?

Post by AuraTwilight »

It unlocks after you beat the game. And I think it starts the minute you enter the building.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Sam Pilgrim
Just Passing Through

Post by Sam Pilgrim »

I really don't know when the time starts, but you should start counting the time the minute you enter the house, just in case
The secret of fifty-two is that the multiverse still exists
paladin181
Subway Guard

Post by paladin181 »

Tips? Make practice runs. Learn exactly where you need to go and keep going until you make it. Set up a timer to count down from 80 when you enter.
=====================================================
|.My Avatar is larger than yours because I'm a cult subscriber.|
=====================================================
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

I timed myself repeatedly trying to get the accolade once, resetting the game every time I finished over 80 seconds from the time I entered the house. When I was sure it was under 80 seconds, I finished the game and still didn't get the accolade.

I played through again yesterday and didn't bother timing myself, just ran through the house for probably the 25th time (I'm very familiar with the path now). Unexpectedly, I finally got the Fireman accolade, which makes me marginally more awesome than I was two days ago. I also got the Sprinter accolade, which comes with that sexy tracksuit.

So yeah. Practice practice.