The path of the Hermmit concealed by Flauros.

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

The path of the Hermmit concealed by Flauros.

Post by David01 »

The path of the Hermmit concealed by Flauros... In Silent Hill 1.. Dahlia mentioned To Harry that he must take the path of the Hermmit concealed by Flauros... could this Hermmit she speaks of be Travis???? Or maybe even "The Butcher" What are your theories on the subject everyone... :wink: One things for certain, it definately has something to do with either Travis Or the butcher.. or maybe even PH.... What are your theories what do all of you think on this subject.. please discuse your imput here.
The only way for evil to continue, is for good men to do nothing!!!!
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Or neither. Dahlia was probably referencing a religious figure; how the hell would any of those other figures in that theory be relevant?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

Well when I played Silent Hill one, I just alway's wondered who The Hermmit was. Just got me thinking of who she might have been refering to. I didn't say that it was correct or a solid story element, so just chill. :( It's just a theory.. annd if no one likes the theory they may remove it from the page entirely.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

I wasn't freaking out or yelling at you, so just chill. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm angry.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

Ok cool, I misunderstood ya there. :|
ulcain
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by ulcain »

I think the hermit reference is just some religious achetype that Daliah was referencing, had nothing specifically to do with Big T
The Silent Executioner
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The Silent Executioner »

In SH3 we came across all those Tarrot cards and the book that talks about them. One of the cards was the Hermit according to the Lost Memories book.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

In the tarot, The Hermit is the ninth card of the deck, representing "prudence, also and especially treason, dissimulation, corruption, roguery." When reversed it signifies concealment, disguise, policy, fear, and unreasoned caution.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

cool Adversary, I learned something new today. I'm a fan of silent Hill.. but I dont know all the details of the cult n' such.. but I appreciate that imformation :D Helps me to know a little more about the series details, and also helps me to draw better conclusions and theories from the storyline. :D
2nd gig

Post by 2nd gig »

Does anyone actually know where the Flauros comes from in the game?.. it seems to just appear.
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

well it was there before origins. That Im sure of. I would guess the cult had it because they talk about hiding it in one of the memos. As for where it came from I beleive its an artifact.
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
2nd gig

Post by 2nd gig »

but its in pieces and thier in evey boss..
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

because the order put them there.
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

I believe this to have slight spoilers.. be careful.

Post by David01 »

PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Is it just me.. or does the Flauros kinda remind you of that little box In the movie Hellraiser? I mean it kinda reminds me of that box in a way. Also i believe that the Flauros produced alot of the awful creatures you see in Silent Hill. It seems to me that the Flauros is the object, that draws on peoples minds and causes them to manifest the things they see. And I also believe.. and this is just a theory.. But I believe that the cult also used the Flauros to Produce Alessa.
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

Dahlia must have obtained it somehow. Keep in mind she runned an antique shop which Travis is visiting at the end of the game, though it was just a cover for cult operations. Its a powerfull item that she tried to keep Alessa off
Last edited by Krysta on 16 Nov 2007, edited 1 time in total.
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

I believe this to have slight spoilers.. be careful.
you did it again David. when you want to start a new thread click on the new thread option.
Dahlia must have obtained it somehow. Keep in mind she runnned an item shop which Travis is visiting at the end of the game
daihlia running an antique shop leads me to that it is an artifact or antique.
Rule of Rose
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Rule of Rose »

2nd gig wrote:Does anyone actually know where the Flauros comes from in the game?.. it seems to just appear.
Didn't Harry have it on him from the first game in his pocket or something? Or you refering to SH0?
She said her blood turns to ash
Burning eyes can't forgive you
Howling moon drives on
And deep in me
Your illusion
What you see in me
2nd gig

Post by 2nd gig »

sh0, i wanna know the origins of flauros
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

i wanna know the origins of flauros
well all we know is that daihlia or the order had it.[most likely from her antiqiue shop] and they scattered all over in the otherworld.
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

I agree with the antique shop theory... that's all I'm saying. :D and this is still the same thread.. I started this thread lol :lol: at least i think so.. and i apologize for any confusion I may have caused.. I will look for the new thread option.. I dont post here that often.. so I get mixed up on all the options in the forums.. but I will do my best to improve on my mistakes... thank you