Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 03 Dec 2020

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Apr 2006
Notes left: 639
Monobrow wrote:
I have thought it was he may have "committed suicide" and split himself maybe like Alessa may have split herself with Cheryl...except in Walter's case, there's no newborn baby, and the split specifics are a gray area. After the split, and after the authorities thought that Walter was dead, his other self dug his body up, hair and nails grown longer after death etc...dragged the corpse to the apartment storeroom, tied the body to that whatever the hell it was, performed the ritual (which uses the items) and resurrected himself to only finish the job and kill himself as a whole, in order to gain the powers to create his otherworld, and to supernatually kill the rest of his victims with much more ease...

I also think that maybe Walter may have experienced some sort of Silent Hill 2-ish guilt trip while in the jail, after killing the two children...which would explain him talking about the red devil and being tormented etc... and could also explain why James sees Walter's grave in SH2...maybe this implies that Walter went through his own little abyss and failed....just like Angela and Eddie...

This is all just conceptual though...I haven't had much time to think too much about SH4 as much as I would wish.

Nice idea 'n all but Walter never split himself or died in prison for that matter.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11387
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Quote:
Nice idea 'n all but Walter never split himself or died in prison for that matter.

Except he did. "I did it and it wasn't me" and the 11th Sacrament was Walter killing himself in prison with a SPOON.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Walter doesn't die in Prison, he used supernatural abilites to illude the police according to Team Konami. He then offered himself in Room 302.

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19441
Last seen at: #lfk
Take it to the Silent Hill 4 section. . . . oh wait!, it's already been discussed there, and you've already been proven otherwise. Stop invading every topic with your crap.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Post subject:

> Walter doesn't die in Prison, he used supernatural abilites to illude the police according to Team Konami. He then offered himself in Room 302.

According to YOU, he doesn't have supernatural abilities until he performs the Assumption.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

What you people don't understand is that recently, I have discovered the truth about Walter's prison death, in which the truth lies within the Japanese supplemential material. Just ask Burning Man.

Post subject:

Yea, and Burning Man is the absolute authority on Silent Hill, right? The least he could do is offer proof, or atleast give us the name of the supplemental material this appeared in, but he hasn't even done that much, and even then, How do we know that "alluding the police by supernatural powers" isn't referring to "Walter supernaturally divided himself in two and/or became a spectre so he can use his body as a red herring and/or leave his good half to die"?

If Walter didn't die in Prison, then we're missing an 11th Sacrament.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Because it explicitly states that the Walter Sullivan arrested did not die in Prison.

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19441
Last seen at: #lfk
Moderator talking: Take it to Silent Hill 4.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jun 2007
Notes left: 227
Last seen at: Neely's.
are the ritual that walter and james use the goblet and the white thing for the same? i don't get it.

Post subject:

No, they're not. James used his to ressurect the dead, and Walter was performing the 21 Sacraments, which would give birth to God. They use some of the same ingredients though.