What would've happened to Angela if

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Joseph
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: What would've happened to Angela if

Post by Joseph »

I certainly agree with what you said. I believe that the fact we see her room somewhere where it shouldn't be indicates that she already is inside her Abyss. But she might be quicker than James. The newspaper has "today's date" on it and a trip to Silent Hill by foot (I can't imagine how else she could arrive there) can;t be a short one.
http://twitter.com/quieterworlds
Forget it, Jake. This is Chinatown.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well obviously she hasn't been there for days or anything. The process of the journey seems to be steady enough as to last a day or so to reach it's ultimate conclusion. She probably killed her father last night and ran away under cover of darkness, then showed up at say...6:00 AM, to be generous. The newspaper doesn't have to be real in that Angela saw it; it could just be an article created to express her crime to James (or even herself, which James found after). Going from that, let's say James met her at...I would say 10 AM. Four hours is enough to get you into the Abyss, I'd think.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Uyrikeustek »

If he didn't get to her, then that part wouldn't have been in the game. The player would have no clue since they see everything through James' eyes and mind.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.