Curiosity: "infamous third bathroom stall"?

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

2nd gig

Post by 2nd gig »

When i first knocked on the stall i was like hmm and then i walked away and i heard the noise and i jumped so badly.. it was embarrassing.. and i ran out of the room.. but curisoity got he btter of me and i went back to look and it made me jump again!
Jharp
Just Passing Through

Post by Jharp »

amphreded wrote:The toilet bowls are considered portals to another world in Japanese myths. I'm pretty sure Team Silent mentioned it in The Making of SH2.
Now how in the hell do you write a story in which people travel to other worlds through toilets, and it not be humorous? Crazy Japanese...
Acid Bath are one of the most amazing bands to have ever graced music.
PH Scale
Just Passing Through

Post by PH Scale »

^^
by adding crazy monsters that try to kill you :D
*Phoenix*
Just Passing Through

Post by *Phoenix* »

OHHHHHHH so it really did happen. When I came across that part I wondered if it was coming from in the game or if it was some kids outside. Now I know it was in the game. Thank you forum creator.
Scottie_Neptune
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Scottie_Neptune »

um....this sorta happens in the room too. when your walking out of the subway bathroom, your hear something like a stick or wooden pole falling down...not real scary but jus makes look for what it was.
Always remeber....thought shalt not kill.....but hear this.......Fuck! That! Shit!
Waverer
Just Passing Through

Post by Waverer »

omg the bathrooms are so fun!! wow...ok...sit down son...lemme tell ya a story about me and silent hill. ok so me and my sister,right?...we were playing the game (well i was doing atleast...eh...100% of the playing but..) we stumbled across a bathroom. we've played sh3 together and we knew somethin was gonna happen. i walked in and i was like "watch, when i knock on this door and try to leave...the door is gonna,like,open or something." so i knocked on it and.."ok its gonna happen when i walk-AHHHH" im never going back in that bathroom again...i jumped so high in the air.. my sister was like "dude, not even scary."
<.>
Q
Just Passing Through

Post by Q »

We knocked. Something on the other side of the stall knocked back. We knocked again. Something knocked back. We began to leave and there was a loud screamcrash sound. We knocked again and there was nothing there...
Scottie_Neptune
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Scottie_Neptune »

when werent bathrooms fun?
Always remeber....thought shalt not kill.....but hear this.......Fuck! That! Shit!
overachiever547
Gravedigger

Post by overachiever547 »

Yeah. First time, no idea it'd happen... I'd knock a few times, walk away, then a scream-slamming sound, like someone inside fatally got crushed into the door or something. I jumped and verbally screamed.
Hurm...
scarab
Just Passing Through

Post by scarab »

Scary stuff. One of my friends (as a child) was so scared of bathrooms that he would hold it until he was in physical pain. His brothers told him something would come up from the toilet and get him. He laughs about it now, though, I'm sure if he played through that part of SH2, it'd mess with him pretty hard.
I need a miracle and not someone's charity.
Squarehead
Gravedigger

Post by Squarehead »

Does that screaming voice someone mentioned happen elsewhere? I think i heard one somewhere else... i'm not telling where... :twisted:
I can't believe i earned 10 Silent Hill cash for this.
Furin
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Furin »

Lol i remember that. Made me jump well badly. >_< You cant get in though. :/
http://silenthill5.net/

[url=http://silenthill5.net/forums/]Silent Hill V forums[/url]
silent_scream
Just Passing Through

Post by silent_scream »

I never heard the sound, but I never examine much anyways
The last man on earth sits alone in his home, and suddenly, there is a knock on the door.
- My chaos theory
ValtielInvoked
Just Passing Through

Post by ValtielInvoked »

It's was like a loud shriek/groan followed by a crash.
I remember the first time I heard that,It sent a shiver down my spine!
Plus I went back and kept investigating the stall afterwards...cause I was thinking.."What the hell's in there??"
I think that's what makes it one of the most disturbing things in Silent Hill...the fact that you NEVER see what made that noise,it just creeps me out even worse.
Remains a mystery.
I reject your reality and substitute my own :]
[img]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6540/vat1psdjf6.jpg[/img]
nikki678
Just Passing Through

Post by nikki678 »

That scared the heck out of me!! :twisted:
Desolate-Beauty
Just Passing Through

Post by Desolate-Beauty »

oh geeze my older brother and i were playing and the whole knock on the stall walk away and something freaks you out was a great idea for him to scare the shit outta me .....ok so it was dark and like usual i'm up when everyone isnt so i had to go to the bathroom...went upstairs saw there was no light on and found it to be locked knocked and heard no knock back so i was like wtf so i just walked away and as i started walked away my brother screamed his lungs out and rammed into the door i screamed like a ucking pansie and ran into my room locked the door and hid under the covers :lol: :lol: :lol: he laughed at me for like a year about it so i decided to get him back...so it was halloween and once again we were playing silent hill mhm so i prepared early and took all of the lightbulbs outta our huge bathroom.....so i was like, "hang gotta go to the bathroom k?" and left.....it was dark out so i opened the door and hid behind it becAuse i was so scrawny at the time it was really easy but anyways he came up looking for me...walked into the bathroom and was liek where in the hell did she go....me n my cunning self closed the door and locked it and he already started freaking out and saying ariana...th..this isnt funny.......and i was still sitting there by the door and when he went to go open the door i screamed so high pitched that he sounded liek alil girl himself when he screamed and he couldnt get the door open or anything cause he was panicking and i put my arms around him and said dont be scared....alessas here for you and he screamed eeven louder and it was so funny he got the door unlocked and ran out as fast as he could now he like refuses to go in that bathroom because he thinks its possessed cause i wont tell him it was me :lol: :twisted:
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/246vv2x.gif[/img]
Sometimes We Must Travel Into The Surrounding Darkness To Find Ourselves

RAWR :D
I'll Eat Your Soul :]
<3
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Haha... funny story.
Desolate-Beauty
Just Passing Through

yea it was quite a good laugh for me

<3
Silent Vamphyri
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Vamphyri »

That part scared the bejeezsus outta me! I literally dropped the controller on the floor I jumped so hard. & afterwards I checked that stall a good 3-4 times thinking that something else was going to happen. That was a great part.
Desolate-Beauty
Just Passing Through

yea its one of those great pop out and scare the shit outta u moments :)

<3