Interesting....

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

DisturbingtownofSH
Just Passing Through

Interesting....

Post by DisturbingtownofSH »

I don't know if there already is a thread containing weird things that happened to you in a game, which I am sure there is, and if there is, send me a link to it and close this.

Anyway, when I beat the game just now, it said I only defeated 14 enemies by shooting and beat 104 by fighting when I know for a fact I always have a score higher by shooting than by fighting. This is very unexpected. Has this ever happened to you and you never expected it?

As well the 104 on the fighting part is highlighted in yello. Does anybody know what that means?
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Post by AgentX7k »

I think if you kick an enemy to kill it that counts as a 'beat'.
"The Body Is Cold?"
DisturbingtownofSH
Just Passing Through

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe that's why, but it still has never hppened to me before.
Silent Vamphyri
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Vamphyri »

That happened to me too. I thought it was a glitch in the game or something, because I knew for a fact that I shot more enemies than used melee weapons. But the kicking thing does make sense.

& the number was highlighted in yellow because you must have reached a goal. Those goals help you get stars. :D
DisturbingtownofSH
Just Passing Through

Silent Vamphyri wrote:That happened to me too. I thought it was a glitch in the game or something, because I knew for a fact that I shot more enemies than used melee weapons. But the kicking thing does make sense.

& the number was highlighted in yellow because you must have reached a goal. Those goals help you get stars. :D
Sweet. Thanks for the info you two
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Post by AgentX7k »

Silent Vamphyri wrote:the number was highlighted in yellow because you must have reached a goal. Those goals help you get stars. :D
Yeah, it's the 'gold ranking', the more you get the higher ranking you get. To get a 10-star ranking you need gold in all catergories
"The Body Is Cold?"
Gwenfloor
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Gwenfloor »

I tried to get gold in both fighting and shooting, but I got around 50-60 on both and they were not gold. Does anyone know the exact numbers?
Two wrongs don't make a right, but it sure as h*ll makes it even!

Silent Hill RPG: www.silenthill123.proboards50.com