Pyramid Head has an eye

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Monsterwork
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Monsterwork »

Turning to common sense here, supposing he didn't have an eye coming out of the helmet - how would he see James?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Its after both pyramid heads commit suicide near the end.
it must be in some special ending or something i guess if it is what ending is it?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

TwiZtiD wrote:
Its after both pyramid heads commit suicide near the end.
it must be in some special ending or something i guess if it is what ending is it?
You fight both pyramid heads and they both commit suicide any way you play through the game. Are you still talking about SH2?
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

No its not. It's
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
in alternate Lakeview Hotel. Where they have Maria tied up near the end. When you have attacked them enough they both stick thier spears into thier heads. And then you get the two eggs. Remember?
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

OHHHHHH! thats that place. but the place i was didnt look annything like that when the comitted suicide it was darker and bloodier and more creepier than in that screen shot. It loks like they cleaned it up a bit and turned the lights on. To me it looks more like the room where you first fight Ph in the hotel like arround the begining where the stair well is flooded and stuff.
Ok i just looked at the pics again and it is the final PH battle screen shots but it looks more clean then when i fought him
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

in all fairness though, how could PH know where he was going without an eye hole, lets think practical guys :)
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

There's a slit in the red pyramid things' helmets. You can't see through it, though.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Ragdoll
Just Passing Through

Post by Ragdoll »

Cool pictures! Spear in the throat OUCH!
By the way Red Pyramid, i really like your signature. :D
silenthell88
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by silenthell88 »

I see a bolt(?) sticking out but no slit.
ghoul_drool
Just Passing Through

Post by ghoul_drool »

I don't see it
and I like to think that he doesn't need an eye to see, he knows you're there.
Sophia: Jealousy is a very ugly thing Dorothy..and so are you in anything backless
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ye mabey... but i think he still needs at least 1 eye. :)
Ragdoll
Just Passing Through

Post by Ragdoll »

ghoul_drool wrote:I don't see it
and I like to think that he doesn't need an eye to see, he knows you're there.
Creepy.
Like the Janitor, he is blind but he knows you are there. :D
Disciple of Claudia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Disciple of Claudia »

I don't see anything. The false executioner can either see without eyes or it's like what Thomas said he sees through a slits in the helmet.
Hopscotch is Civilization!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Everyone needs to look at the pictures and state thier opinion about them. I think its an eye. If you think otherwise, say so without being an idiot about it.
theshaman
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by theshaman »

I dont really see anything, and I agree with vixx that its creepier he hasnt got one...
there are things known and unknown, in between is silent hill
rusted
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by rusted »

TRP1 i don't know what are you talking about, 4 pages for an "eye" in the helmet? there's no eye now :arrow:
[img]http://static.flickr.com/87/217061285_729e113c4a_o.jpg[/img]

English is not my first language so stop bothering me, i will try my best.
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

All right, as per request, I will state my opinion and proof without "being an idiot about it".
If Chins Could Kill wrote:ye mabey... but i think he still needs at least 1 eye. :)
He doesn't need an eye.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
He's a manifestation of James' desire to be punished for what he did, so he knows where James is because James knows where James is.
That's a shadow in the first picture; It's a bolt or screw, not an eye; There can't be a "flap" in a metal helmet.

I have proof that there's no eye. On youtube.com there's a video, ("The Making of SH2", I believe. It's in one of the three parts) in which the concept designer shows the original sketches of PH. Note the distinct lack of eyes in the first concept (the one without the helmet), then note the even more distinct lack of anything except the grating on the side of the helmet in the final concept.

Finally: People aren't "beating you up" for a theory, they're "beating you up" because you attacked them first claiming] they're beating you up, and because, against all logic and sense, you're arguing something you didn't even have any proof of until the third page, and it's not all that conclusive towards your idea, anyway. It only shows a bolt sticking out of the helm. Everything else you use as proof shows nothing to that end, even on the one where you circled the alleged eye.

(DISCLAIMER: No offense was intended towards anyone in the making of this post. No animals were harmed except a spider which was stupid enough to crawl on my screen while I was holding a can of bug spray. And he had it coming.)
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Spirit
Just Passing Through

Post by Spirit »

There is a bloody flap. Goddamn T__T;;;

I just made a topic like this not to long ago. And Red P-Head? Try using the search button before looking up stuff.... Be a good citizen =^^=

http://www.silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6408

His flap --- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/b ... 4152a8.jpg

It's on the left side of his head and opens and closes every now and then. He puts his hand into the hole when your in the appartments, right after he does his little dance. He has a tongue too, you know.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Spira99/Pyramid_idol1SM.jpg[/img]
“We have hated the French for years. Now you have just joined the club. It makes you much more likable.”
lain of the wired
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

Flap≠hole. Holes in the helm are acceptable, even provable, as we can see^. A flap, by definition, cannot be constructed of metal, as metal cannot "flap."
And we know about the tongue... *shudder* creeeeepy... I think it's more of a tube, though. Look at the video I mentioned, the tubish/tonguish thing is on the helm-less version, too. It's more supposed to be like a WWII gas-mask, which is where he got the inspiration for it initially.
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

I'm wondering why it matters?

I don't see a tongue..and I don't see an eye...