Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 19 Jan 2020

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Did James have an STD?

Missing since: 15 Apr 2009
Notes left: 121
Recently I have been playing the Silent Hill HD collection. It's great. I love seeing the detail in all the characters' faces. James has the most elaborate next to Eddie. I sometimes wonderif SH2 was supposed to be a next gen game but they couldn't wait for the idea to be released? Because this is perfect. Also the fog is so much creepier.

ANYWAY I had this theory that James has AIDs. He was DEFINITELY a nymphomanic. I am not sure if he ever did homosexual activities but he probably slept around before Mary and by around I mean A LOT. He was probably the local bicycle ;). ANYWAY on a more serious note, I think that he got AIDs and then he didn't tell Mary, didn't use a condom, and gave it to her. He probably never got tested given James's personality (not the brightest crayon in the box am I right???). SO. He gave Mary AIDS and never told her. That was ALSO part of his guilt and probably one of the reasons Pyramid head's head is red. For the red blood cells!

So that is what killed Maria along with the pillow but she would have died anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSh0RdDCLQ4

Post subject: Re: Did James have an STD?

Missing since: 15 Apr 2004
Notes left: 11052
Last seen at: In the anals of forum history
LOL YOU'RE AS FUNNY AS AIDS

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]