the game thinks I beat it 2 times, I've beaten it 3!

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

thebandz
Just Passing Through

the game thinks I beat it 2 times, I've beaten it 3!

Post by thebandz »

So I completed the game my third time, and it said "Ending Clear: 2/4". This makes no sense to me because I've completed it 3 times with 3 different endings! The first time I played I'm pretty sure it said 1/4, the second time I forget what it said, and now it says 2/4. Plus, I went in the motor home and the hyper spray isn't there (which I was REALLY looking forward to >.<). Do one of the endings not count or something? Or is my game just messed up?I'm gonna list each difficulty and ending I got each time I played and tell me if you know why it says this, I'm gonna put it in this format: (Action difficulty) - (Riddle difficulty) - (Ending)

Begginer - Easy - Leave
Easy - Normal - Maria
Normal - Hard - In Water

Thanks
SHF
Historical Society Historian

Re: the game thinks I beat it 2 times, I've beaten it 3!

Post by SHF »

The difficulty doesnt affect what endings you achieve.
I think you get the hyper spray once you get the UFO/dog ending.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

1. You must have started one of your games without the clear game save loaded first.

2. Either that or you simply didn't beat it hard enough.
thebandz
Just Passing Through

Post by thebandz »

helldescent wrote:The difficulty doesnt affect what endings you achieve.
I think you get the hyper spray once you get the UFO/dog ending.
I know it doesn't, I asked if one of the ENDINGS doesn't count. And no, you get the hyper spray after beating the game on hard, beating the game twice with one of them on normal, or beating the game 3 times regardless of difficulty :P
alone in the town wrote:1. You must have started one of your games without the clear game save loaded first.

2. Either that or you simply didn't beat it hard enough.
Do I necessarily have to have it LOADED? I thought you just start a new game (which is now golden) and save over the game clear. That might explain it, I only loaded it before I started a new game once.

Well, I've also posted this on another forum and figured out I WAS supposed to load the game clear before starting a new game XD Awww man....that means I have to beat hard to get another game clear save (I already started a new game on hard and saved over the game clear), can anybody give me any tips for that? I find myself having to reset the ps2 a lot because I'm about to die and I've used up all my health items :)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT DOUBLE AND TRIPLE POST! USE THE EDIT BUTTON.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

There's a section of the forum dedicated to gameplay help. You can ask that question there.

Also, this is why I never save over game clear stuff in any game. It causes more problems than the space your saving is worth.
thebandz
Just Passing Through

Post by thebandz »

Nevermind, once I got the handgun every tthing was easy :D Somebody close the forum
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

Yeah. The handgun does make it a bit easier. haha.

I did the same thing with RE4 for PS2. I saved the mini-game over my beaten game not realizing I would have to start a new game because all the original game data was lost. I like you Ada, but not enough to beat the game from scratch again... for the 6th time. lol
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.