Beyond the flaming staircase... *possible spoilers*

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

SHF
Historical Society Historian

Post by SHF »

never noticed that. Whats with all the mirrors in the room?
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>I don't think she killed her brother.
I do.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
SHF

Post by SHF »

so if its possible that that is her room, and the stain is where thomas was killed, then wheres his body? and the rest of the family? I never got this.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

That's not where she lived.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
SHF

Post by SHF »

Then where is this theory coming from that she ran away from silent hill, but was brought back by her dad?
nobody
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by nobody »

MMY wrote:>I don't think she killed her brother.
I do.
Ok.
there's comfort in silence
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Then where is this theory coming from that she ran away from silent hill, but was brought back by her dad?
Because she was. Angela ran away from home to get away from Thomas's abuse, he dragged her back home, she killed him and ran away again, then she was called back to Silent Hill, apparently exploring a caricature of her home life in Silent Hill. It is insinuated in many instances that Angela killed her brother and her father, and is seeking to kill off her mother before she can rest and do herself in.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
SHF

Post by SHF »

i figured that she killed her father ( which they lived someplace else) and ran away to silent hill, where we meet her in the cememtery, near town.
Theres not any evidence that the orosco family live in silent hill.
However, there being manifestations of her house/room.
nobody
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by nobody »

AuraTwilight wrote:It is insinuated in many instances that Angela killed her brother
In which instances in particular?
there's comfort in silence
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

helldescent wrote:Then where is this theory coming from that she ran away from silent hill, but was brought back by her dad?.

Here: "After graduating high school, she ran away but was found and brought back by her father."

There is a lot of knowledge to be found in the book of Translated Memories, kids.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Seeking to kill her own mother seems probable. It would add a lot to her mental/murderous side, though.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

The Oroscos didn't live in Silent Hill.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
SHF

Post by SHF »

Harrys_Girl wrote:
helldescent wrote:Then where is this theory coming from that she ran away from silent hill, but was brought back by her dad?.

Here: "After graduating high school, she ran away but was found and brought back by her father."

There is a lot of knowledge to be found in the book of Translated Memories, kids.
So she ran away from from her dad, who lived in silent hill, was brought back, and she killed him and ran away?
Theres nothing indicating where they lived. All we know is she ran to silent hill from there.
sorata
Gravedigger

Post by sorata »

helldescent wrote:Theres nothing indicating where they lived. All we know is she ran to silent hill from there.
Like MMY said the Oroscos didn't live in Silent Hill. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone in the past 2 pages said they're from Oroscos.

You've likely misread this sentence: "After graduating high school, she ran away but was found and brought back by her father"

When they said "back" it doesn't mean "back to Silent Hill", it just meant where-ever hell they came from or lived.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

MMY wrote:The Oroscos didn't live in Silent Hill.
My mistake.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
SHF

Post by SHF »

Harrys_Girl wrote:
simeonalo wrote:She killed her father out of rage. She probably became suicidal after going to Silent Hill, hence contemplating the act in front of the mirror.
She killed her father and brother when they found her outside Silent Hill then the town "called" her back because of her guilt/insanity, then once there she went looking for her mother.
this part is what im talking about. She was never called back to silent hill, as she didnt live there.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^I meant the town called her back to her family (not literally the town itself) then once there (in the town) she sought out her remaining family, namely her mother.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Though she probably was in Silent Hill for some reason or another (family vacation?) because she seems to think her brother and father are buried there, and most people called to the town seem to have a pre-existing connection to it.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Her family may have connections to Silent Hill—I see no other reason why her family would be buried in the town—thus why she'd think to look there.

However, she may just be too confused to think otherwise, after being "called" to town.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Shadow Dragon
Just Passing Through

Post by Shadow Dragon »

I've once heard that the corpse you see being eaten by the first closer you encounter at the mall in SH3 is dressed just like Angela and has the same hair as her. Though it's hard to make a clear identification since the corpses skin is gone.
"They look like monsters to you?"