Restless Dreams-am I really missing anything?

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

Chrism~ wrote:I never played the Maria game
shame on you 8) u r missing additional fun from this already awesome game
vampyreheathen
Just Passing Through

Post by vampyreheathen »

Spartan 117 wrote:A doctors house.
IS that the baldwin house, or some other place in the main game? and if so, where is it?
Icarus
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Icarus »

vampyreheathen wrote:
Spartan 117 wrote:A doctors house.
IS that the baldwin house, or some other place in the main game? and if so, where is it?
Yes that's the Baldwin house.
I felt [i][b]infinite[/b][/i].
IzaHova
Just Passing Through

Post by IzaHova »

Teh PC version has torrents everywhere. Ive got teh one with teh Maria sidequest and it's just a short little side quest...not worth paying for another copy of teh game if you ask me. I have teh Iso's and wouldnt mind putting em on MU or RS for yeh if you'd like.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/IzaHova/SH2optimizaedsmall.gif[/img]
"Do you know what's really scary? You want to forget something. Totally wipe it off your mind. But you never can. It can't go away, you see. And... and it follows you around like a ghost." - From 'A Tale of Two Sisters' a Kim Jee-Woon Film
Orestes
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Orestes »

I'd say it's worth playing, because if you play the Maria scenario, and think hard enough it answers some questions from the main quest.
In Silent Hill, the party finds you
Adrasteia
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Adrasteia »

IzaHova wrote:Teh PC version has torrents everywhere. Ive got teh one with teh Maria sidequest and it's just a short little side quest...not worth paying for another copy of teh game if you ask me. I have teh Iso's and wouldnt mind putting em on MU or RS for yeh if you'd like.
Please remember that it is not permitted to post or link to copyrighted material on these forums.