New HD Screenshots!

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

pink_isnt_well000
Historical Society Historian

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

jamie your post count doesn't matter. There is only ONE section on this forum that has any restrictions when it comes to post count. You have the right to post without being judged due to post count.
Shwatzencop
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Shwatzencop »

okay quick question, does that nurse have no hair? Is she the new Britney Spears model they have been dieing to use in the new silent hills? Anyways, the whole boob ratio shift seems to be. . . odd. But don't get me wrong, I will still smack a nurse up with a lead pipe, large breast or not.

But again, it will be a whole year before it's released, maybe when its all said and done it will be the purdiest game ever.
Disciple of Claudia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Disciple of Claudia »

Some is going to complain that nurse's breats don't jiggle when this game finally comes out.
Hopscotch is Civilization!
pyramid8mydog
Just Passing Through

Post by pyramid8mydog »

Jamie, I am glad that there is at least one male videogamer that doesnt find the topic of big breasted monsters a turn on, or worthy of discussion, but I think that the reason it has been talked about for two pages is that no one wants to see their favorite demonically tasteful game turn skanky. it would just totally ruin the feel of the game if its becomes sexually exploitive. example Pyramid dry humping monsters is much better than if we had visible penetration..
Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more
jamie
Just Passing Through

Post by jamie »

I understand the nature of the discussion, and I completely agree. I've always gotten annoyed when any visual medium (films, comics, videogames, etc.) uses hypersexuality to draw appeal to their work, as I find it to usually be nothing more than a replacement for a lacking story. "I could gain a fanbase by writing a really good captivating story, but that's too hard. I know, I'll just have the artist render all the female characters half-naked with overexaggerated sexual features! Oi la, instant consumer appeal!"
As for my comments earlier, I was simply making a humorous observation on the fact that the nurses breasts had become the subject of a rather lengthy discussion. Had I known that everyone was going to get all defensive, I wouldn't have made the comment. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that...You all are taking a bunch of fictional demonic funbags way too fucking seriously.
jayesbee.blogspot.com
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

Disciple of Claudia wrote:Some is going to complain that nurse's breats don't jiggle when this game finally comes out.
Well if they're gonna make them that big, it'd be unrealistic if they didn't lol
pyramid8mydog wrote:Jamie, I am glad that there is at least one male videogamer that doesnt find the topic of big breasted monsters a turn on, or worthy of discussion, but I think that the reason it has been talked about for two pages is that no one wants to see their favorite demonically tasteful game turn skanky. it would just totally ruin the feel of the game if its becomes sexually exploitive. example Pyramid dry humping monsters is much better than if we had visible penetration..
Exactly. It's not like we're just discussing the boobs for the sake of checking them out. And technically we're not discussing just "the boobs" but more so how the nurses image is getting ruined with each installment. (In our opinion) SO, if you don't like it, then don't enter this thread. All the screen shots are on the first page anyway.
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
Shwatzencop
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Shwatzencop »

jamie wrote:I understand the nature of the discussion, and I completely agree. I've always gotten annoyed when any visual medium (films, comics, videogames, etc.) uses hypersexuality to draw appeal to their work, as I find it to usually be nothing more than a replacement for a lacking story. "I could gain a fanbase by writing a really good captivating story, but that's too hard. I know, I'll just have the artist render all the female characters half-naked with overexaggerated sexual features! Oi la, instant consumer appeal!"
As for my comments earlier, I was simply making a humorous observation on the fact that the nurses breasts had become the subject of a rather lengthy discussion. Had I known that everyone was going to get all defensive, I wouldn't have made the comment. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that...You all are taking a bunch of fictional demonic funbags way too fucking seriously.
Ya know I agree with you on the whole gaining fanbase with jubblies. Personally, I don't care about the breast, I just want the nurses to go back to the scary, blood covered, i'mma kill yo ass way they used to be. Anyways, I don't think EVERYONE got defensive, it's just your first comment seemed a bit. . . fierce? I guess you could call it that, so no worries mate! No one is angry at you.

But seriously, less boob and more scary!! :3
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

>You all are taking a bunch of fictional demonic funbags way too fucking seriously.

I went back to look at the discussion: there's an even split of people joking about the breasts/not caring about it or honestly really bothered by it. I don't think we're all taking anything too seriously since there's clearly a bulk of people who really couldn't give a shit less what they look like.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Disciple of Claudia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Disciple of Claudia »

No kidding, most of the time I more concerned about killing them then looking at their cleavage.
Hopscotch is Civilization!
Biccard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Biccard »

Krist. wrote:I'm so not seeing a penis head, or nipples. :D
HAHAHA this had me laughing so good! Me neither. What the hell was he talking about?:D Is that what is referred to, as a corrupted mind?:D