New HD Screenshots!

Poor Alex ... his momma don't seem to like him much. We wonder why in here ...

Moderator: Moderators

LanceS133
Historical Society Historian

Post by LanceS133 »

Their faces are the only thing grotesque about them. I just don't find them at all scary or frightening anymore, because imo they're not anymore. I don't agree with how the nurses are progressing in the series or in the movie. Just my 2cents.
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

i never found the nurses scary, in any of the SH games. i always laughed at them by their movements or sounds. these nurses move just as retarded and will be eye candy body wise, as well as a good laugh.
Goose
Just Passing Through

Post by Goose »

It also looks like the nurse behind him is having a wardrobe malfunction. NIP SLIP!
I'd say! and what's on his shirt?
Silent Hill O, 1, 2, 3, 4, V.
ORIGINS FOR PS2!!!!!
InnocentRain
Just Passing Through

Post by InnocentRain »

Id have to agree with whats been said about the nurses, i mean to me the whole un-naturally big boobs thing in any game just cheapens the experience for me personally. To me it just seems like a desperate attempt to attract (what they seem to believe in an only male) larger audience.

To me these nurses just look like drunk women wearing masks that have just come back from a dress up party :lol: ...... not at all scary. And about silent hill 2, yes they had nurses and those nurses had boobs, but they where nooo where near like this tits magee look in this game and the movie.

Buuuuut after all that i still dont condem the game a failure, im not happy with what ive seen so far but im still hoping when we actually get to play the game things might be different and we might find alot of good aspects of the game that outweigh the bad.
Sincerely, Krystle.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Hank Williams wrote:
It also looks like the nurse behind him is having a wardrobe malfunction. NIP SLIP!
I'd say! and what's on his shirt?
Looks a little like this to me.

But not too much. It also reminds me of a Zodiac symbol, but it doesn't match any of them...
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

At first I thought it was a question mark, but it's not.
Then maybe a 2, but nope.
It kinda looks like a rememberance ribbon, like the yellow "support our troops" ones.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

I don't think it looks like a ribbon at all. The top isn't looped, for starters--and that'd make an even dumber shirt than it does a sticker.
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

It's not standing straight up in the picture, tilt your head a bit. I'm NOT saying IT IS a support ribbon, I'm just saying it resembles one...

ImageImage

Need I say more? :P
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

How strange.

And lame. :P
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

InnocentRain wrote:Id have to agree with whats been said about the nurses, i mean to me the whole un-naturally big boobs thing in any game just cheapens the experience for me personally. To me it just seems like a desperate attempt to attract (what they seem to believe in an only male) larger audience.
You know...some women ACTUALLY do have big boobs. A shock I know, right? If big boobs draw someone to the game alone then I would be impressed.
Droo

Post by Droo »

Amy wrote:

You know...some women ACTUALLY do have big boobs. A shock I know, right? If big boobs draw someone to the game alone then I would be impressed.
Me too. Men are pigs.

*goes back to playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary*
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Amy wrote:
InnocentRain wrote:Id have to agree with whats been said about the nurses, i mean to me the whole un-naturally big boobs thing in any game just cheapens the experience for me personally. To me it just seems like a desperate attempt to attract (what they seem to believe in an only male) larger audience.
I think the key word in that post was unnaturally big. Of course there are natural ones--then they are Katie Price's. The only SH gal I know of to sport the Tiny Titty Tiara was Heather--though it was hard to see from that vest, admittedly--and Alessa doesn't count, being underage.

YES I'm joking.
pyramid8mydog
Just Passing Through

Post by pyramid8mydog »

I wish I had tits like the nurses :( , but i have to agree they dont seem too scary anymore, In silent hill 2 they were more of a Scary monster that happened to have boobs, now its like there a huge boobs walking around attached to woman with a gross face. I think Shepherd is hot character design im glad he doesnt look overly macho like redfield. The monster in the attic looks really cool and its scaring me already, banana head doesnt look typicaly silent hill but he seems interesting. like seeing that manequin in the background its little details like that which make things enjoyable for old school fans.
Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more
Disciple of Claudia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Disciple of Claudia »

Looks like SH 5 is going to have some fucked up monsters. Remember one thing Krist if its female with big breasts then some guy wants to screw them. They just simply put a paper bag over the head.
Hopscotch is Civilization!
Meta4
Just Passing Through

Post by Meta4 »

The nurse could get it if a paper bag was handy :)
A fan who has found his way again.
jamie
Just Passing Through

Post by jamie »

So I just took a break from work and stopped by to see if there was any new information, and somehow, I find myself reading a 3-page discussion weighing the pros and cons of the development of the nurses tits in SH...

"Disgusted" isn't the right word, but it's the first word that comes to mind.
jayesbee.blogspot.com
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Two pages were devoted to the tits, thanks.

I'd try to be more amused than disgusted, though it does make me cry a little inside.
Disciple of Claudia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Disciple of Claudia »

Judging from your low post count jamie it sounds like you really haven't been properly iniated. Otherwise you would know that this is one of the tamer discussions.
Hopscotch is Civilization!
jamie
Just Passing Through

Post by jamie »

Krist. wrote:Two pages were devoted to the tits, thanks.
Oh well, if it's only two pages dedicated to fictional demonic jugs, then it's prefectly acceptable.
I humbly apologize for my obviously misinformed judgement of this deeply intelligent and thought-provoking discussion.
D to tha O to that Claudizzle wrote:Judging from your low post count jamie it sounds like you really haven't been properly iniated. Otherwise you would know that this is one of the tamer discussions.
I've actually been reading these forums for quite some time; and I've never been a subscriber of the "postcount=credibility" logic, so I tend to avoid posting my opinion in a thread if it's already been posted by another user.

In all honesty, I would like to be a regular active member of this forum. How does one become initiated in this circle? Is it a matter of postcount, or simple post quality? At what point will I be able to make sarcastic quips like, "Discussing the nurses' tits is somewhat ridiculous" without my postcount being brought up as a credible arguement?
jayesbee.blogspot.com
Jamar
Just Passing Through

Post by Jamar »

I hope they fix the shiny problem too. And Jamie, man my postcount is only 11, and I aren't in any cirlces here (though I also have been lurking unregistered for ages) but I have to say relax, it a game discussion. Saying you're disgusted doesn't sound like a sarcastic quip, sounds like.... you're disgusted! They're not discussing the tits of world leaders, or spamming a post on cures for fatal diseases with mammorial analysis (is mammorial a word?) It's about a game, one that if I recall has some disgusting elements to it. Lighten up. :D But I gotta say the tits and heels thing is a let down. Why do the seem to think that they need to make this more "Hollywoody" Less glitz and glam, more content and substance.