Akira Yamaoka will play in Spain next week (Now with pics)

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Xtina
Just Passing Through

Akira Yamaoka will play in Spain next week (Now with pics)

Post by Xtina »

Next Monday 23th the PlayFest will take place at Ubeda (Jaen, Spain) and Yamaoka will be present with all the well known Silent Hill themes we love. The PlayFest program have very tasty hits involved with music, games, conferences... The SH hits are:

Friday 27th
19:00 – Play Music: Conferencia: Akira Yamaoka “La Música en la Niebla – La música de Silent Hill” – Palacio Luis de la Cueva (The music in the fog - Silent Hill Music")

Saturday 28th
22:00 - Animation & Videogames in Concert. Apart from enjoying the music of other great composers, will attend the premiere of 20-minute concert of Akira Yamaoka and unpublished arrangements by Nobuko Toda. Yamaoka himself will play the electric guitar and mandolin backed by an orchestra of 70 musicians and a choir of 50 voices.

This is the basic pack for 5€. The Premium pack cost 25€ and with it you can get a score signed by Yamaoka and the next day you can attend a signing session with the artist.

And finally, with the limited pack that cost 52€, you can have a fellowship meal with Akira Yamaoka at Sunday : ) This pack is limited to 100 units and my husband and me have it!!

So sorry for my english ^^U

Links:

http://playfest.es/programa/

http://www.bsospirit.com/tienda/
Last edited by Xtina on 07 Aug 2012, edited 3 times in total.
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: Akira Yamaoka will play in Spain next week

Post by peronmls »

Lucky! I want to see him play so bad!
Xtina
Just Passing Through

Re: Akira Yamaoka will play in Spain next week (Now with pic

Post by Xtina »

My husband and me with Yamaoka : )

Akira Yamaoka, what a kind and fabulous person!

I have more pics and videos in my iphone : ) Hope you like!!
Talolili
Just Passing Through

Post by Talolili »

It would be just so awesome to meet him in person.
"What the hell?" Henry Townsend
Xtina
Just Passing Through

Post by Xtina »

Yes it is! He is an incredible kind person and likes to chat a lot with his fans. The last day of the PlayFest there was a party and he was so kind to play some songs with his guitar. He sat down to eat next to his followers and always had a kind word to say : )

Yamaoka's parents also attended to the event and at first sat in front of us before the concert, but soon were taken to the seats that were reserved for them.

During the signing session he signed mostly games, but when he signed the OST covers seemed happier. He also showed interest in the cover of the Spanish edition of the film. Even he read out loud correctly the spanish comments on the cover. In fact, he showed interest in the different covers of games and soundtracks.

Thanks for reading : )