dead bodies

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

v8beaksgonenorth
Just Passing Through

dead bodies

Post by v8beaksgonenorth »

:shock: Just checking by asking this throughout silent hill there are loads of dead bodies usually dressed up and in cage link things and some are bound by barbed wire could these be members of the cult or people that troubled alessa? or are they just there to scare you cause the 1st time i played this game and saw that body in the alley way it gave me one hell of a scare.!
CWATT
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

They're a representation of Valtiel. The "dressed up" ones, more exactly: these "dresses" are ceremonial robes. For further information, use the search button and look out for topics regarding Valtiel.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

They're other people from the cult, I think I remember reading.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

There are two different types of corpses: ones in ceremonial robes in honor of Valtiel, and the skinned corpses. The skinned corpses are, in my belief, other people Alessa dragged into the [otherside]--that were less fortunate than Harry.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

I read in lost memories that the first body in the alley is another maifestation of valtiel leading harry to deeper into silent hill. I also bieleve that in silent hill 2 some of the bodies are youre own foreshadowing what could happen if you gave in to the chaotic delusions of the town. I recentlly found another body that resembles james at the end nathan ave just pass the historical society. next to the body is the same map that you have.
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

wow.. they musta used james' body in SH2 alot... cuz i remember the one in the clock puzzle room (near where you first saw pyramid head) looked like him (the one in the chair)
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

that didnt just look like him that WAS his exact body
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
ShiningSugar14
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by ShiningSugar14 »

In the meat locker fight, all the bodies laying around are James.
You will suffer... as we suffer.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

You guys can feel free to discuss this in the Silent Hill 2 form, y'know. :wink:
Jo269976
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Jo269976 »

The Adversary wrote:in my belief, other people Alessa dragged into the [otherside]--that were less fortunate than Harry.
As in think if the first enemy encounter wasn't a dream? :?:
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/Jo269976/SilentHillSig.jpg[/img]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I think they are there to show how much pain alessa wa in and those bodies were the remains of her victims.....aka
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
lisa

I remember reading about Kelly Gordon....her kindergarden teacher was dragging into alessa's nightmare world also.......maybe she was killed because she didn't stop the bullying at school that alessa suffered from?? hence she has the K. Gordon key on her in the boiler room??

Mark your spoilers.