You can actually enter the schoolbus!

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Hjartu
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Hjartu »

Jesus, I didn't know this either.

Yet another reason to go through SH1 again...
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/hjartu/junjisig.jpg[/img]
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

I've known all along about the school bus and police station. I guess I'm just one for exploring.

There are multiple places where you can go a little out of your way and find things. You speed-runners are missing out.
Jetsetlemming
Gravedigger

Post by Jetsetlemming »

I knew about the schoolbus from about my third playthrough, but only because I was told of it. :oops: I never thought to explore it on my own, assuming it was just a useless prop like all the other vehicles.
It’s being invaded by the Otherworld. By a world of someone’s
nightmarish delusions come to life.
-Harry Mason
Jeklinhyd
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Jeklinhyd »

I knew about the bus all along, probably only due to the strategy guide I used my first time through.
"Never accept advice from a man wearing white pants," Michael J. Nelson
hcammg
Just Passing Through

Post by hcammg »

I only ever realized you can climb onto the bus when I was back-tracking once for puzzle items or something.
Detox
Just Passing Through

Post by Detox »

I don't recall ever not being able to go into the school bus. Strange.
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

I never went in the first 20 times I played the game, untill one time I was trying to get all the items to get a perfect score. Since then I awlays go in there after the school.
Qsilver7850
Gravedigger

Post by Qsilver7850 »

I didn't know about it for a while, but once I was fooling around thinking, "haha, I'll hide in the schoolbus!" And it actually let me in. I was very excited for some reason.
Rastek
Just Passing Through

Post by Rastek »

I got to the schoolbus, but missed the police station. I actually knew it existed, but I was like "Should I go there considering I'm really tired of running around like a god damned idiot and I'm probably going to be attacked a at least one nightflutter (those *****)? ...ah, fuck this, I'll just go to the hospital now."
Wait wHile thEse Rats End themselves And tomoRrow wE maY hOld oUr hands
(?)
SilentHillgod
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentHillgod »

I have checked every single door in every single area of the game in both darkness and light sections and so I know every door you can enter and where every health drink, ammo, etc... is! In normal and easy that is, so I have maps for all of it in case anyone wants it I could post it..
"Nothing can stop the power of life-not even death"
Rob Matter
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Rob Matter »

The bus and the police station, yes, but who here knows about the ambulance... :wink:
heavensnightsh

Post by heavensnightsh »

Rob Matter wrote:The bus and the police station, yes, but who here knows about the ambulance... :wink:
Ambulance :shock: Do tell!
I think I went into the police station does it talk about white claudia on the chalkboard in it, or something like that :?
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/dbmhpc.gif[/img]
(o ) ( 0)[size=75]WOOO!|[url=http://www.silenthillheaven.com/wiki]Silent Hill Wiki[/url]|[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/tray.gif[/img]"What the hell is it?"[/size]
( ) ­ [size=75]I wanna thank you for this chance to be [color=teal]angels[/color] [/size]
[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/Pokemon.gif[/img][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/HarryPotter-2.gif[/img][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/LGDare.gif[/img] Thank you Harrys_Girl for the Drawing Block!
[size=59][I am currently permitted to display a larger avatar thanks to my status as a supporter of SHHF][/size]
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I always go in before entering the school. But I didnt know you could after the school, before the sewers
Baphom3t
Just Passing Through

Post by Baphom3t »

lol if you go too the school you must be in the school bus first :lol:
[b]User troll'd.[/b]
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I've played this game god knows how many times, and it's only the last play through i did (A couple months ago) that i realised you could go into the School Bus and the Police Station...since then i have tried every building i go past to no avail.

Also you can't get to the ambulance can you? It's behind that gate...unless you use an emulator and hack it.....or am i mistaken and there is a way to get to the ambulance
cedar grove
Just Passing Through

Post by cedar grove »

There was a fake rumour that there was a ambulance ending but it was proven to be faulse, anyway i got on the school bus first playthrough cause i wanted soewhere to hide from those damm air screamers.
what does no man want, but dosent want to lose either?
a lawsuit.
hdghog
Just Passing Through

Post by hdghog »

sweet! :D
PeachySakura24

Post by PeachySakura24 »

Of course I got on the bus. I thought maybe the Venga Boys were there and we were gonna be jumpin! :D
Ok yeah it was probably a few play throughs until I discovered you could go on the bus. The police station I knew about. And, no, you can't get to the ambulance without some kind of cheat code and I am sure that it is just thedre as deco.
bryan12112
Just Passing Through

Post by bryan12112 »

ControlFreak wrote:I missed both the police station and the school bus on my first playthrough. Yay me! :?
I was probably worse off than anyone else here during my first play through. I missed: convenience store, bus, police station, and EVERYTHING involving the Good+ side-quest (I just ran past everything and went straight to the boat, lol).

But I have a good excuse. I wasn't a Silent Hill fan at this point. I was just playing through the game to see what it was like. It wasn't until the infamous Lisa scene that it all started to click and I became obsessed with the game. After completing it, I immediately went back through and went for 100%.
Dr. Eggnog

Post by Dr. Eggnog »

I've known about the school bus ever since I was a wittle kid.