What was the first ending you got?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Des573
Just Passing Through

Post by Des573 »

The dreaded hallucination ending. This ending scares me though. You're in the middle of nowhere with a loud horn so you'll probably be forced to run if the noise attracts monsters (if any).
razz4499
Just Passing Through

Post by razz4499 »

I got the bad+ ending. I was quite bummed out, forgot to find that damn motorcycle, but I saved Cybil.

Damn. :|
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

I got the good+ ending my first time through... mostly because I knew exactly what to do and how to do it. I had a friend tell me it was the scariest and hardest game he had ever played, so I took time to read a full walkthrough on the game so I was prepared. Although that was probably 10 years ago, I am sure I have forgotten most of it... but I swear I will not play again if Cybil has to die.
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
LittleBambi
Just Passing Through

Post by LittleBambi »

I got the worst ending on my first playthrough, and i didn't use a walkthrough... but then afterwards, I wasn't satsifyed enough, so I used a walkthrough and got the best ending.
*happy dance*
[img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1086/sh2angela.jpg[/img]
[i]You see it too? For me, it's always like this.[/i]
Nowhere95

Post by Nowhere95 »

The bad+ ending with Cybil's bitch slap and the disappointing "Thank you daddy. Goodbye"
Too frustrated to try getting anothr one
Corva09_im
Just Passing Through

Post by Corva09_im »

I don't remember if it was "Bad" or "Bad +", but it is one of the two. I was disappointed in that moment, but over time, that end did not seem so bad to me
OldandSenile
Just Passing Through

Re: What was the first ending you got?

Post by OldandSenile »

I played with the walkthrough back in '99 but don't remember which ending i got, maybe something..
Something with the girl laying on the bed and stuff.. or maybe not.

Then i replayed and did the UFO thing, haha UFO squirter gun.
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Uyrikeustek »

My boyfriend and I played it together both for the first time. We got the Bad ending because we couldn't find Kaufmann to save him from the creature in the bar. We didn't have a map and I also didn't know about the aglaophotis in the room near the entrance of the hospital. I'm really disappointed. We both liked Harry.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.
Joseph
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Joseph »

Sadly, I got the Bad+ ending.
Oddly enough though, I highly enjoyed it! :D
http://twitter.com/quieterworlds
Forget it, Jake. This is Chinatown.
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

I got the worst ending.

I just remember Harry falling to his knees saying something like, it can't end like this!

Then it showed him dead on his steering wheel.

I remember being like, 'You gotta be frickin kidding me!?'.

I replayed the game right after to get the best ending. I was too damn confused about what the hell just happened for the last 8 hours or so to put up with that as an ending.
Nillin
Hope House Careworker

Post by Nillin »

I got the bad ending. That's the one where he is actually dying in his jeep after the crash, correct?
I once was lost, but am now profound.
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

My first ending was the bad ending. I wasn't using a guide, so I didn't know about the bottle and red liquid in the hospital. I also didn't explore enough, so I missed Kauffman.

@Nillin, that's correct. The bad ending is the one where Harry is dying in his jeep.
Lahkesis
Just Passing Through

Post by Lahkesis »

I used a walkthrough and got Good.
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Re:

Post by clips »

NeoAquarius12 wrote:I got the good+ ending my first time through... mostly because I knew exactly what to do and how to do it. I had a friend tell me it was the scariest and hardest game he had ever played, so I took time to read a full walkthrough on the game so I was prepared. Although that was probably 10 years ago, I am sure I have forgotten most of it... but I swear I will not play again if Cybil has to die.

Haha...i feel the same way.....even tho my first ending was the "good" ending, and that was only because i never knew you could save cybil.....but i too will not play that game unless i can save her... :mrgreen:......it's been over 10 years since i've played that game as well....
Nix
Just Passing Through

Post by Nix »

got the good ending first. Ran around the resort area looking for supplies , and kinda met Kaufmann again :lol: . Killed Cybil , cuz I didint know 'bout the liquid....
Nothing lasts forever...
Zaneゼイン
Just Passing Through

Post by Zaneゼイン »

I got the Bad + ending. I´m now completing the game again to get the other endings :)
芸術家ー「闇心空中夢霊」
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

I feel like this is the one game in the series where it is actually easier to get the Bad ending than it is to get the good one. haha. I kind of wish i did it on my own now so that I could see if I did get a good ending or not. I am very meticulous in my playing, so I don't know if it would be THAT hard.

And I swear, saving Cybil was the most stressful seconds of my life. I kept trying to use the liquid too early on... and it would be like, CANT USE THAT IDIOT! I thought I missed the opportunity. And finally the game was like... Okay! We'll keep her around! Top ten "phyew" moments of my life. haha
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
Zeraylph
Just Passing Through

Post by Zeraylph »

I got the good ending, as I liked to explore. But a friend told me I could get the bad ending if I don't enter annie's bar at all.

xD I got him to tell me how to get all the endings.
Jirachi!!!! Make a Wish!
BrookhavenFiend
Just Passing Through

Post by BrookhavenFiend »

I got the bad ending. I also think I saved at least 500 times. *comes out of a room* OH SHIT!!!! *kills monster*....*runs back to save point*
I color the world with the hues of my madness
WelcomeToNowhere
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by WelcomeToNowhere »

I got Bad Minus ending.
Made me sadface.
:c