My Interpretation

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

My Interpretation

Post by Anonymous »

Hey,

I'm new here so understand if my interpretation lacks in creditability. Here's how I see the game due to my ending....basically at the beginning when Cybil crashes and then Harry crashes they die in the accidents. This is why when Harry enters silent hill it is foggy and misty, quite like the mind when it is losing conciousness. The other characters Harry meets, Lisa, Dahlia, Kaufman, etc, they are all dead too, due to the fire that burnt silent hill. This is why Lisa say's 'everyone's disappeared' not really, 'everyone' evacuated Silent Hill before the fire could harm them. I know this interpretation sounds really bad, but it's also what I got after watching the film which follows the same path as Harry, sort of...except Harry is a woman....so yeah...i would love to hear other intrepretations tho, maybe the right one :D

Ace Out
batmanhill6157
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by batmanhill6157 »

try not to compare the movie and the game.
There not really the same, and you'll get confused

p.s. there are more than one ending and you got one of the bad ones :?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1130/lbpbatsigxl6.png[/img][/url]
PSN ID: batmanhill6157
Jet black
Just Passing Through

Post by Jet black »

p.s. there are more than one ending and you got one of the bad ones
that's right, we cannot make conclusions with just an ending, so you must search for the truth.
·ï¡†¡ï·Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become demons·ï¡†¡ï·
batmanhill6157
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by batmanhill6157 »

that's right, we cannot make conclusions with just an ending, so you must search for the truth.
well put
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1130/lbpbatsigxl6.png[/img][/url]
PSN ID: batmanhill6157
Dancedead00
Just Passing Through

Post by Dancedead00 »

Oh. Well, I got the Good+ ending, and it SUCKED. I HATE it when everybody lives and the story is happy and lovely. LAME. And to get the full just of the story, you should just look around the forums for the SH background.
Harrier
Just Passing Through

Post by Harrier »

No, Silent Hill isn't an abandoned town. It simply has more than one dimension and certain people can get sucked into it. Don't judge by the movie, they distorted the story very much, you know. Remember Kaufmann who says that he was taking a nap and when woke up he was in the Otherworld? You see all people were connected with Alessa (except Cybil, but she just happened to be in the wrong place and get sucked into Otherworld by accident). So you think that all the citizens disappeared but in fact it is YOU who disappeared. For all the others it's just a quite resort town with beautiful and mysterious Toluca Lake. Remember that many people visited the town after the events of the first game. James, Henry -- and so on...
Look out for yourself! (That is Judge Not -- Else Ye Be Judged Yourself!)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Is that your theory then? Unless I missed a lot in the game, I think you're wrong.
Harrier
Just Passing Through

Post by Harrier »

That's not theory -- it's facts.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You must have concluded that from the film then. As you don't get an explanation in the game.
Harrier
Just Passing Through

Post by Harrier »

What film? Were ya reading? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAME!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Where the frig in the game does it say you dissapeared?
Harrier
Just Passing Through

Post by Harrier »

Are you really so stupid or just pretending!?

Have you played the game? Why should someone say that?
Do you have brains?
USE THEM!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Oh dear. Oh no, wait..... I'm crying i am v e r y u p s e t.

Chill yo ass. Yes I have played all 4 of the games.
frenchy
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by frenchy »

Harrier wrote:Are you really so stupid or just pretending!?

Have you played the game? Why should someone say that?
Do you have brains?
USE THEM!
youre getting very worked up..

why dont you just explain to us why you think there is 'another world' im not saying there isnt, just let us know what makes you personally think that.
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/emu_kid/bubbleheadnurse_1copycopy.jpg[/img]
Harrier
Just Passing Through

Post by Harrier »

Cause Harry himself says "it's being invaded by the Otherworld, a world of nightmarish delusions come to life" - sorry if I'm no precise. And we all know that the town isn't abandoned -- everything looks just as if all the people disappeared at once, except some who was more or less connected with Alessa. ANd these people don't know what happened. Take Lisa or Kauffman -- they all say they were kinda knocked out... So for the ordinary people in the town everything is normal, but for you the town is abandoned and inhabited by some scary creatures -- you got sucked by the Otherworld.
B5160-R
Historical Society Historian

Post by B5160-R »

Guys, please quite it and be polite to each other.

Silent Hill isn't an abandoned ghost town. Real people live in Silent Hill.
Claudia and Vincent reestablished the cult to it's prior state between the time of SH1 and SH3. Clearly they couldn't have done so in an otherworldly nightmarish dimension.

There's the otherside and then there's "reality". All we've seen so far is the otherside.
[ Un-Space Exploration - UE photo blog ]
Dancedead00
Just Passing Through

Post by Dancedead00 »

I go SLIGHTLY with Harrier, his ideas make sense, at least. But I do have very minor disagreements.
Watchdog

Post by Watchdog »

Interpret the story how you like, but these aren't "the facts."
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ok they are all interesting comments, like i said i'm new to the games and first time through that was my interpretation...there was a fire in Silent Hill the game because it started in Dahlia and Alessa's home and there were questions whether it was intentional or accidental...i got the idea of everyone being dead from the ending I got, though I'm guessing the other endings could change my thoughts completely, for example the UFO ending i've heard about, or is that just a gag?

I'm not getting the game mixed up with the film, the film is more mainstream and the scriptwriters just needed an essence of the game's plot but i know it's not all identical...

Also...what is the theory behind the drugs? I've heard many theories that everyone is on drugs....Cybil mentions drug trafficing and Lisa's dairy at the end has something to do with drug taking in...is there a theory or is it made up?

I don't want people attacking each other in order to prove that their point is greater than everyone elses, I'll respect any theory whether you agree or disagree with me.....
B5160-R

Post by B5160-R »

The Cult was partly financed through drug distribution.

Lisa was an addict of the drug.

Ace, please re-size/move/place your avatar, it's too big, the maximum allowed size for avatars is 100 x 100 pixels.
[ Un-Space Exploration - UE photo blog ]