Where It All Began. | First Time Playing Through Silent Hill

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Dynamont
Just Passing Through

Where It All Began. | First Time Playing Through Silent Hill

Post by Dynamont »

Hey,
So I'm a HUGE fan of Silent Hill 2. Played it a while back and absolutely loved it, so much so that It's actually my No 1 favorite horror game of all time and one of my favorite games of all time in general.

So I recently decided to do a playthrough of the original Silent Hill for PS1. It's a completely blind Let's Play so if you're interested in following along feel free to do so. :)

Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMcY3kmOIMI
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Re: Where It All Began. | First Time Playing Through Silent

Post by Haunting Hero »

I won't be able to, I have played all the Silent Hill games but the first one and I want to experience the thrill myself. I will subscribe to your Youtube though always great to find another Silent Hill Youtuber (we need more)
◇Some people feel the rain, others just get wet◇
Dynamont
Just Passing Through

Re: Where It All Began. | First Time Playing Through Silent

Post by Dynamont »

Haunting Hero wrote:I won't be able to, I have played all the Silent Hill games but the first one and I want to experience the thrill myself. I will subscribe to your Youtube though always great to find another Silent Hill Youtuber (we need more)
Hey, that's totally cool. I completely get wanting to experience it yourself and I would actually encourage it before watching my playthrough :P

But thank you so much for subscribing! :D