About new fear

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

About new fear

Post by Anonymous »

I finished the easy game, and the next game was normal mode,
If finish the hard mode, the next game will be...?
I haven't cleared the hard mode since I played SH1,
so I don't know what will happen.
Numboy
Gravedigger

Post by Numboy »

Maybe a Very-Hard mode.??? :roll:
[img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6431/sigop2rt1.gif[/img]
Thanks to HammeringInMyHead for Re-Master this Sig... Awesome..
Jim beam was yo dADDY
Just Passing Through

Post by Jim beam was yo dADDY »

hard mode is as hard as it gets. but it does let you get a extra bullet multiplyer or two beasting it again
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe
Caffreys84
Just Passing Through

Post by Caffreys84 »

Hard modes the last one. I still find it very hard killing the Largemouth on this mode too!
Pontefract Collieries AFC, Grimsby Town FC, and Halifax RLFC for life!
theshaman
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by theshaman »

I didnt find the hard mode to hard until towards the end.. but it was definatly more of a challenge
there are things known and unknown, in between is silent hill
Jim beam was yo dADDY
Just Passing Through

Post by Jim beam was yo dADDY »

Hard mode is a challange if you don't use the bullet adjustment multiplier. The babies/teddies in the school can overwhelm a person using just the pipe. But Then again you can sneak around in the dark, Which i used to not want to do.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe
the fifth survivor
Just Passing Through

Post by the fifth survivor »

you have to beat hard mode to get the bullet multiplier? on the other silent hill's, you can turn them on without even beating the games.
Should you feel that you are being overwhelmed by something, remember:
if something is more powerful then you can handle,
it will kill you.
GioGio
Historical Society Historian

Post by GioGio »

If I remember correctly, if you beat the game on easy, the bullet adjust is avail, you can make it 2X, and gets higher after each new difficulty.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/tzack/0212.jpg[/img]
It Doesn't Matter Who I am, I'm Here For You James.....See, I'm Real
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

HyperBlaster is unlimited, I think it is useful in Hard mode.
batmanhill6157
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by batmanhill6157 »

Hard mode is rough. When you try to cross the bridge after the school, there are so many flying creatures that overwhemled me, there was nothing I could do.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1130/lbpbatsigxl6.png[/img][/url]
PSN ID: batmanhill6157
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

Hard mode is, without question, hardest in the school, where you will find classrooms with five mumblers that home in on you with unerring accuracy and they respawn very quickly.

If you can best the school, the rest of the game is a breeze by comparison. Especially the hospital.
Funkee
Just Passing Through

Post by Funkee »

Jim beam was yo dADDY wrote:Hard mode is a challange if you don't use the bullet adjustment multiplier.
Bullshiat.

Only difference between normal and hard mode is that some enemies do more damage to Harry in hard mode. Or at least I haven't noticed anything else... :?

And that doesn't give any more challenge in this game.
batmanhill6157
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by batmanhill6157 »

Their also smarter and in more quantity if I remember correctly
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1130/lbpbatsigxl6.png[/img][/url]
PSN ID: batmanhill6157
agawa
Just Passing Through

Post by agawa »

GioGio wrote:If I remember correctly, if you beat the game on easy, the bullet adjust is avail, you can make it 2X, and gets higher after each new difficulty.
Huh, I'd always thought you got one more x1 bullet adjust each time you beat the game. And I'm positive that at the very least you don't need to beat hard mode to get it.

A question here, since we're debeating the aspects of New Fear games: when you start a New Fear game, is it the same difficulty as the original, or one level of difficulty up?
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

SH1 forces you up to the next level of difficulty in a New Fear.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
SilentHillgod
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentHillgod »

Hard mode makes the enemies slightly faster as well, I knoticed this 'cause I liked using the sledge in normal mode, and pwned with it, but not quite as well in hard just 'cause of the speed...although it may have been just that I hadn't played it in so long so didn't have the same reaction speed, but I think they were somewhat faster! :?
"Nothing can stop the power of life-not even death"
Silent Fantasy

Post by Silent Fantasy »

it seems that in all the games,on hard mode the monstes are faster and respond quicker.so yes,they probobly move faster.
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
3-0-txt-0-3
Just Passing Through

Post by 3-0-txt-0-3 »

alone in the town wrote:Hard mode is, without question, hardest in the school, where you will find classrooms with five mumblers that home in on you with unerring accuracy and they respawn very quickly.

If you can best the school, the rest of the game is a breeze by comparison. Especially the hospital.
i have to agree their ive played the game thru plenty, i still find the school to be the hardest, although if u turn ur flashlight off when u need 2 it makes it a hell of a lot easier
<---{If DeStInY iNtErFeReS wItH rEaLiTy, OnE mAn'S dEtErMiNaTiOn MaY mErElY bE wHaT iS dEtErMiNeD bY hIs FaTe}--->
sweet_weeping_silence
Just Passing Through

Post by sweet_weeping_silence »

Yeah, Midwich was NOT fun on hard mode. Stupid Mumblers...those things freak the hell outta me...sneaking up on me in the dark and stuff!!!
Xx----at one end sits the seducer of she----xX