Complet soundtrack listing

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Droo

Post by Droo »

You're forgetting "Clockwork Little Happiness" from SH3. The organ intro plays during the Prayer scene in the Church, and the rest of it plays at another point of the movie, I am certain of it.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
silenthell88
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by silenthell88 »

Heathers_Guy14 wrote:Does anyone have a vague idea of a program I can use to shorten songs and combine them? In some songs only a few seconds play and then switch to something totally different. So if there's something I can do to fix that let me know.
I use GoldWave to edit audio. It's like a small free amatuer recording studio on your pc. It's free even tho it annoys you to buy it. You just highlight the audio you want cut and click the cut button.
Stained Purgatorial Alter

Post by Stained Purgatorial Alter »

Lord Stan Deluxe wrote:Here, I tried my best to make a complete soundtrack listing.

"Nothing Else Matters" Silent Hill
First time played through when Rose see's Sharon (which is really Alessa's Hatred) when she first is in Silent Hill. Then the first second (the BOOM) is played whenever she see's Sharon/Alessa's Hatred.
What track is that? I don't have it on my Silent Hill 1 soundtrack.
Lord Stan Deluxe
Just Passing Through

Post by Lord Stan Deluxe »

Heathers_Guy14 wrote:
What track is that? I don't have it on my Silent Hill 1 soundtrack.
Track 27.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/GuildWarsX/LordStanNoizSig.jpg[/img]
"Have you seen my wife? She died about three years ago and looks pretty nasty now." -James
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>Track 27.
It's called Nothing Else, not Nothing Else Matters--that's a Metallica song.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

St. Thomas wrote:>Track 27.
It's called Nothing Else, not Nothing Else Matters--that's a Metallica song.
Oh yeah. I figured it was that one. I was listeninng to it and I was like Nothing Else = Nothing Else Matters?
DocBlaze27
Just Passing Through

Post by DocBlaze27 »

Does anyone remember what that song that had sort of an upbeat techno/rap style to it, is called? I know it's a vague description, and I can't remember what scene it was in, but I am hoping someone knows what I am talking about.

As far as my favorite song goes, I am in love with Promise (Reprise). Great song.
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7879/shhsig2jj.jpg[/img]

I have no idea.. I don't remember any rap in Silent Hill.
blaiderunner

Post by blaiderunner »

I'm wondering if DocBlaze27 isn't thinking of Wounded Warsong. It's played during a moment of inertia in the flick (when Rose is looking at the map of how to get to Midwich.) It has a tribal rhythm accompanied by some great electronic tones. I wouldn't say it's rap at all, but compared to the other songs on the list, it's probably got the strongest beat.

Or maybe I'm just biased, because that's one of my all-time favorite Silent Hill tracks.

Another candidate could be Dance With Night Wind, but then it gets some piano and strings on there, kind of nullifying any rap potential.
DocBlaze27
Just Passing Through

Post by DocBlaze27 »

I think Dance With The Night Wind was the one. You're right, not really rap. I guess I was thinking of Mike Shinoda's beats from Linkin Park. A lot of his rap beats off of his Fort Minor album contain strings and pianos. But I guess the description helped. Thanks a lot blaiderunner, this is a great song :) .
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7879/shhsig2jj.jpg[/img]
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Unless I'm crazy... Don't they play "Battle for Heaven," SH3's final boss music, when Alessa goes apeshit in the church?

Kudos to everyone who's contributed. I'm making quite the playlist because of you guys. :)
I'm not dead yet, dammit.

Krist. wrote:Unless I'm crazy... Don't they play "Battle for Heaven," SH3's final boss music, when Alessa goes apeshit in the church?

Kudos to everyone who's contributed. I'm making quite the playlist because of you guys. :)
Is that what it's called? I always heard it as Kill God, I've never seen it called Battle for Heaven.. seems for official tho.. wish Nursery Cryme was back up. That was the only place that had it.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Hmm, my copy is called Battle for Heaven and it's ripped by MMY - our St. Thomas - but Kill God is a suitable title, too. I just got confused 'cause I thought it was from SH1 - you know, the soundtrack with about 893489023 songs that have the word Kill in it. :P

Oh, you're soo lucky to have that track. I love the tune and I would love to have it in order to have a complete Silent Hill movie soundtrack. Do we know if and when Nursery Cryme is coming back online?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>Don't they play "Battle for Heaven," SH3's final boss music, when Alessa goes apeshit in the church?
No, it's a different organ-based song.

>That was the only place that had it.
I titled it Battle for Heaven when it was available at Nursery Cryme.

>Do we know if and when Nursery Cryme is coming back online?
Probaby never. Something else might be, though.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Hmm, you sure? Memory's a tricky thing but I'm pretty sure it was the SH3 final boss music. I can't think of many organ-based songs from the games. Oh well, no worries. If I can think Rose said "already dead" I can more than likely mistake this, too.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

I don't believe it's anything from the soundtracks, I mean.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Ahh. Well.... I'm going to pretend it's Battle for Heaven. Just because it seems really anti-climatic to not have a badass song at the end of a soundtrack..

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. And if not they sounded similar.
Lost In Fog
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Lost In Fog »

I believe it was a "full" version of "Battle For Heaven". Akira gave them a load of access to his team and music. I just wish I knew where to find it. Hopefully they have a music only track on the DVD. I'd listen to that for hours. I got chills hearing those pipes kick in..... :)
[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/lostinfog_photos/lif2.jpg[/img]