Was this meant to be in the movie?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

paladin181
Subway Guard

Re: Was this meant to be in the movie?

Post by paladin181 »

Joseph wrote:
paladin181 wrote:PH was Alessa's executioner. He was her right hand man, in the movie. She controlled him as she controlled pretty much everything.
So why would she tell him to kill Rose, the only person who could do anything she wanted
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
(in this case, taking her inside the church)
, just to save her daughter?
Call it a test. Notice he stopped. He wasn't driven away, or injured. He was called off. It was to make Rose realize the very real danger that exists in this world, and what she would have to face to get her Sharon back.
=====================================================
|.My Avatar is larger than yours because I'm a cult subscriber.|
=====================================================
lyneea
Just Passing Through

Post by lyneea »

Oh....I figured that after SH went to 'blackness' and PH was after Rose in the school, the cult members prayed to bring the light back and that's what sent PH away.....like they do when Rose enters the church.....
[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/CBminstrel/silent_hill_banner.jpg[/img]
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

But that only works because Alessa makes it, in order to lure them out of the church again.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

The cultists don't control the coming and going of the darkness at all. If they did, then it would make no sense for the darkness to always end at the exact moment Rose most needs it to, and it would border on a plothole that Rose was in the darkness for so long at the school. The only reason their prayer "worked" was because Rose was in the church and Alessa no longer needed the darkness.
lyneea
Just Passing Through

Post by lyneea »

Hm...just one more fraud to add to Christabella's trickery! Cor blimey...next she'll be pretending to walk on water by balancing on the back of a giant turtle!
[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/CBminstrel/silent_hill_banner.jpg[/img]
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, to be fair, I don't think Christabella is actually aware that their prayers are ineffective and "The Demon" is taking it away to fuck with them.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]