What would you do if you were im the movie?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Deathrow
Just Passing Through

Post by Deathrow »

I would steal Cybil's gun, and i would find myself a good spot that momsters can't get too (especially Pyramid head). This spot would probably be somewhere where you have to climb so the monsters would be unable to get there. I would sit there and only leave when i need food or something.
Cadiel
Just Passing Through

Post by Cadiel »

Find the nearest cliff.

Seriously, it'd depend what would be required. If I was there to find my (non-existent)child, close friend, or family, I'd probably get a steel pipe or something and get to work. As scared as I may be about things, it wouldn't matter if someone I knew was at stake. If I was just trapped there alone, and unable to escape after a few days, I'd probably just jump off a cliff or something. I'd hate to be around the cult, I'd hate to live on the streets, and I'd hate to spend my life fighting. There's just too much work for "me", and nothing I could devote to another person.

Actually, come to think of it, before I would commit suicide, I'd probably write down some notes for anyone else who's stuck in Silent Hill. Possibly build up a stash of weapons, ammunition or whatever that may be important, make some important notes and a diary perhaps, stick it somewhere, then find the nearest cliff.

I might be able to beat my loogie.
Last edited by Cadiel on 16 Apr 2007, edited 1 time in total.
toadstool
Gravedigger

Post by toadstool »

oh i would piss myself, then try and run to get out
survival of the fiitest and cowardess
HARK, do you not hear the voices,
they are only audible if you listen first
Deathrow
Just Passing Through

Post by Deathrow »

^^^ Actually i'd probably do that too
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'd take of PH's helmet and kick him on the head, then realise my mistake and get torn to bits, but before doing all that, i would cut the wires to the siren, imagine the hilarity that would follow! :shock:
Deathrow
Just Passing Through

Post by Deathrow »

I would pull out a chainsaw and try to chop Pyramid heads helmet thing off......with his head....then i would wear the Pyramid thing and everyone would be afraid of me.
toadstool
Gravedigger

Post by toadstool »

nice deathrow
but i would wetwilly him first, then.. i lost it
nevermind
The one always despised
Just Passing Through

Post by The one always despised »

I would kick so much ass that I'd get the UFO ending for the movie, and instead of there being a dog controlling everything it would be Christophe Gans sitting at the control room table eating a big greasy fast-food whopper, then I'd come up and slap the whopper out of his stupid mouth, and say "Those things'll kill ya....correction, this'll kill ya." Then I'd shove the lead pipe up his ass and bend it with my foot.
Deathrow
Just Passing Through

Post by Deathrow »

^^^Or maybe the end would have Jack Thompson sitting in a chair in a room full of screens (like matrix reloaded) and we catch him playing Grand Theft Auto. Lol that would be a helarious ending.
HenryShiz
Just Passing Through

Post by HenryShiz »

umm when Rahda Mitchell past that garage there would of been some tool's or chainsaw. I would of check the garage go fund some place and find a logical wepon and then go find sherron or (Alessa's daughter) 8)
[color=red][b]User no longer exists[/b][/color]
Deathrow
Just Passing Through

Post by Deathrow »

^^^Screw that crap, i would hide my ass somewhere....with a load of health packs.
Restless Dreams
Just Passing Through

Post by Restless Dreams »

I would shit my pants. :shock:

And then I'd probably look for a steel pipe.
Silent Hill, so peaceful
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Hill, so peaceful »

I would NOT say "It's gonna be ok. We're gonna be ok."
"I am (Silent Hill, so peaceful)...if you want me to be!"- Silent Hill 2

It's the story that happened yesterday, but I know it's tomorrow.
Pariah
Just Passing Through

Post by Pariah »

i'd in all honesty lose my mind. Not only are u faced with this odd crazy town where there are horrific things happening, but on top of all of this i'd be missing my daughter and that would get me as much as anything else, knowing my daughter was out in this mess.
kennsj
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by kennsj »

I'd...
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
...negotiate with Dark Alessa to get my and my daughter's arses back to reality! Little bitch uses Rose as host, gets her stabbed in the heart, then doesn't let her go home?
[url=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/364301][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/kennsj/QFtitle.gif[/img][/url]
it's my Flash SH fangame!
(click above to play; PM me for a walkthrough)
kingkyde
Just Passing Through

Post by kingkyde »

i would get a shotgun and a revolver with a lot of ammo and find anybody who is alive.
[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/kymondking/c2g2.jpg[/img]
RavenXeo
Just Passing Through

Post by RavenXeo »

i love how so many of you are assuming you'd KNOW about the game and movie.
and so many of you think you can get away with 'i'd take a gun and shoot everything'
do you have a gun?
do you REALLY think when faced with all this you'd be able to stand it?
plus..you may encounter things NEVER seen in a Silent Hill Game before.
your own personal demons...things never before embodied.

to be honest...i'd try my hardest to survive. run when i can and not to the classic 'back up without looking around when faced with a creature' i'd leg it hard. and probably rest at every opertunity. if i had a pipe i'd go insane on things. beating them untill they stopped moving. and probably after that. as long as there was only one. if there was more than one i'd hit and run. ^.^
and when safe for a moment i'd curl up in a corner and cradle my pipe wimpering.
'One who knows Nothing can understand Nothing'
Silent Hill, so peaceful
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Hill, so peaceful »

If I was unaware of ANYTHING about what or how Silent Hill is, I would first do what Rose did; go to the Internet first! :wink: After that, then I would go there and even when I got there I would still be scared shitless...so I guess I'd be screwed.

Well I'm still a kid so maybe I am still considered innocent by Silent Hill standards like Laura! YAH! :mrgreen:
"I am (Silent Hill, so peaceful)...if you want me to be!"- Silent Hill 2

It's the story that happened yesterday, but I know it's tomorrow.
ShiningSugar14
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by ShiningSugar14 »

I'd probably freak out, heavily. I mean, come on, you're in SILENT HILL!! There are monsters lurking around and there's something 500% more psychologically traumatizing coming after you once you're done with them. Unless you're on a heavy amount of tranquilizers, there is no way you can stay calm in that situation.
You will suffer... as we suffer.
toadstool
Gravedigger

Post by toadstool »

if your a monster or a cult member, stay the f*ck outta my way cause i would shoot anymoving thing