What would you do if you were im the movie?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

TetrahedronHead
Just Passing Through

Post by TetrahedronHead »

I'd do Radha Mitchell.

Or, if we weren't in Silent Hill at the same time, one of the nurses. Sure, the nurses may have Butterfaces, but you don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire.

In all seriousness, assuming I have no knowledge of the games or movie and the only thing it initially entailed for me was a rather arduous trek to the pacific Northwest (or East... depending on which canon you subscribe to) I think it would come down to what brought me to Silent Hill. If I lost somebody there, it would depend on who that person is. My mother, girlfriend, or sister? I'd probably go look for her. My father? He could probably handle himself, but I'd at least call his cell. My dead grandfather who sent me a letter from beyond the grave? The closest I'll get to Silent Hill is the postcard I have the buxom, Jamaican/Aruban/Hawaiian clerk at the front desk send for me.

But supposing that I were to be drawn to it through circumstances beyond my control, I have the slight advantage that I have some USMC training/experience. So, while I would be freaking out and crying to whatever cruel god consigned me to this Hell on the inside, outwardly I would maintain my bearing and start preparing for survival. Then I would hole up in sheltered space with an advantageous position until I either go completely insane or Pyramid Head cleaves me in twain. Whichever comes first.

And I might get it on with one of those limbless monsters, too. What happens in Silent Hill, stays in Silent Hill.
One who can only see the stars as above him lacks the gift of insight. --- Frederich Nietzche.
Monstar
Just Passing Through

Post by Monstar »

i have always wondered if people would off themselves if they were in silent hill or if they would push through it and not give up?

i would push through and come out victorious!!!!
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

I would ask everyone if they had seen a little girl :P
^^
Sepultcher
Just Passing Through

Post by Sepultcher »

Find the hundreds of Health Drinks and ammo scattered in Silent Hill.

8)
"This is one of those rare fact-based type details in SH that really can't- and shouldn't- be turned into a metaphor for a dead wife"
-Lain of the wired
HeresJohnny
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by HeresJohnny »

I'd have sex with Radha Mischell, and Cybil
DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DistantJ »

I'd read my lines, follow the director's instructions, then go home and get paid. :P
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Doctor Eggnog
Subway Guard

Re: What would you do if you were im the movie?

Post by Doctor Eggnog »

Yell at them to change everything!
Socially Awkward Penguin is my hero.